Wednesday 13 May 2015

First Step

So many of you'll have been encouraging me on Insagram (@thegirlinskyhighheels) to start an actual blog, So here it is!
I'm gonna start with a few of my previous post and then move on to the new ones I have in store for you'll...
I was planning on publishing a few pictures, style tips, details of where what is from etc with each one of my OOTD post, but I'd love to help you guys out otherwise, so do lemme know in the comments section if you'd like to hear alternative stores where you could get similar products, or links to online stores, or prices of certain garments worn by me... 
I'm always open to feedback..

And I wanna thank all you encouraging kind people on Instagram for always motivating me to do better!

Just a little about me:
I'm Prerna Mehra, an 18 year old fashion student, an aspiring designer...

Based in Bombay, I've been blogging about fashion, style and lifestyle on instagram since over a year now, ( https://instagram.com/thegirlinskyhighheels/ )

And I'm the Founder and Creative head at Label Prerna Mehra ( https://www.facebook.com/labelprernamehra )

For any further information or collaborations you can email me at prerna.mehra26@gmail.com or leave a comment below, I assure you I check every one of them!



2 comments:

  1. All the best Prerna °°
    You've always been amazing at what you do and I know will continue doing it .. just the right way 😙

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Priyanshee!! Thank you so much, means a lot me, see you at the MUN

      Delete