Saturday 26 September 2015

VOGUE FASHION NIGHT OUT '15

Hey guys,
So this post is basically about the Vogue FNO this year,
What I Wore, did, and all that caught my eye at this happening fashion event in Mumbai,

So it was at the Palladium Mall, Lower Parel, Mumbai, like every year
And I wore a Label Prerna Mehra dhoti pant in a yellow colour with this quirky Elephant Print,
A plain full sleeve bodycon black crop top and black sky high ;)
Accesorised with a silver elephant necklace from Goa and a Swatch oversized watch from the men's collection,

Kept my hair simple... and wore nude make up



At the Dune London India store's photobooth

Prepping, Make up and hair before my Vogue shoot with the Vogue India team




Hair Check, Attitude double check
Ring Ring
Shoot by the VOGUE India team, Directed by Anaita Shroff Adjani



In case you guys missed it this year make sure you check it out next year, And come say hi if you guys see me around, because there's no way I'm missing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment