Sunday 25 October 2015

Rise of the Gladiators

Hey guys, 
so I have been obsessing over this look for a while now,

All of you'll know by know how inspired I am by fusion of cultures
and Roman and Indian ones are one of my favourites anyway.... So this Kurta look with Gladiators has to be one of my most awaited (by me) posts on the blog!

The Bandhani print on this festive red kurta, and the subtle yet prominent enough influence of the "tan" colour in this look is appealing in a very modern yet ethnic way,

I think I have managed to strike the Indian Roman balance that imagined,
hope you guys like it!

Don't forget to let me know, and press the follow button for constant updates if you like my work <3 

Wearing a red kurta from Westside and tan gladiators from No doubt, 
with minimalistic pearl studs and a tan bag i borrowed from my friend,
Make up by Mac Cosmetics official 
Shot by Anushka Tendolkar













No comments:

Post a Comment