Friday 4 December 2015

A Marsala Winter

Hey guys,
So here's my very first winter post i promised all my Instagram followers (https://www.instagram.com/thegirlinskyhighheels)

I have quite a few coming up for you guys,

Marsla is the Pantone colour of the year 2015, and now that the year is coming to an end and my obsession for it is gradually dying,
I though I'd do a winter post on it in my favourite turtle neck knit,
My favourite boots and a pair of well fit dark blue denims,
Oh and my Marsala hat for the touch of drama...

What I'm wearing:
Knit Turtle Neck top: Marks and Spencer's (Delhi)
Dark Blue Denims: Levis
Hat and Boots: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Dior
Earrings: Primark, UK

Photography by Toral Mehra,
I think my mom did a great job and this ( I was very very surprised)





No comments:

Post a Comment