Monday 2 November 2015



Lil Flea Market '15

Checked out the lil flea at BKC, Mumbai for the first time last weekend and it was a fantastic event,
I can't believe I haven't visited this place before,
I had a terrific day.

I think it's held about twice a year and its a shoppers paradise, I went with my girls last Sunday and it was such an amazing day,
Great food, Mind blowing ambiance, and great stores..

Loved the shots I got and I couldn't wait to share them with you guys..

Also, I coloured my hair, those of you who follow me on Instagram know how big a deal this was for me, 
Hope you guys like the change as much as I do..

Wearing:
Hat, Jeans, Shoes from Koovs.com
Tshirt from Splash
Suspenders and Bag from Hill road
And Sunglasses, The colourful Lennon ones are from Splash,
And the silver ones are Dior inspired, available all over instagram, Check out my instagram handle @thegirlinskyhighheels to see where I picked mine up from...










5 comments:

  1. Hi, I just wanna say that I like the content of your blog, hope you will change the size(design)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thank you so much, Just revamped it.. Hope you like it better now,
      If you have any other suggestions, they are welcome, A certain colour or theme or font, Do lemme know. :)

      Delete
    2. A happier and healthier life is not derived from wealth and material items, but through a balance between the three crucial body systems: body, mind, and spirit. The tricky part for most people is finding a way to balance these three systems. Most programs that try guiding you ultimately fail, mainly because they are not panned out correctly and are difficult to follow.

      http://newsletters.getresponse.com/archive/honestreview/The-Ayurveda-Experience-Reviews-Scam-or-Legit-433125502.html
      http://newsletters.getresponse.com/archive/honestreview/Quit-Marijuana-The-Complete-Guide-Reviews-Free-Pdf-Download-Scam--433150602.html
      http://newsletters.getresponse.com/archive/honestreview/Total-Money-Magnetism-Reviews-Book-Free-Download-Scam-433173002.html

      Delete
  2. Im glad you didnt take me wrong, yes now its better, now the sidebar is in the correct size,in my opinion its better a small font size. Hope it can help, anyway I like the outfits and your style, congrats and keep it up. Mexican follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interval Training, sometimes referred to as High Intensity Interval Training or HIIT, is a special form of "cardio". And it's not easy. Just like most things in life, if it's worth anything, it's usually hard. If you're going to spend 30 minutes on an elliptical machine, my two cents, use HIIT. You'll use a bit more energy during the thirty minutes but here's the hidden benefit: you'll burn up to 37% more calories over the next 14 hours. And other research has shown 10 one minute high intensity cycling intervals three times per week is just as effective as several days of much longer and slower cycling. Read on to learn more about HIIT and how to maximize weight loss.


    http://newsletters.getresponse.com/archive/realrreview/Brian-Flatts-The-3-Week-Diet-Plan-Review-Free-PDF-Download-161823001.html


    http://appmobilebotreview.com/0-6-pack-abs-workout-review/

    ReplyDelete