Sunday 8 November 2015


Thegirlinskyhighheels in LABEL PRERNA MEHRA

Because you rather be over the top #OTT than understated 

Hey guys,
This is a very special post for me, because I'm wearing my own creation on my blog today? #yayy

Link to the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/labelprernamehra/
Link to the store:

I personally believe that when it comes to sequins, there is a very thin line between tacky and mind blowing, and its not very easy to crack but this gown makes stealing the spotlight so effortless..


This golden sequins mermaid cut gown is a stunner by itself and it needs no description,
The perfect head turner, a classic statement piece that is a must in ones wardrobe.

Outfit by Label Prerna Mehra
Shot by Anushka Tendolkar









2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi prerna
    u look fab in this golden gown...beauty in simplicity

    ReplyDelete