Monday 28 December 2015


Christmas DIY

Hey all you lovely people,

Christmas is just such an amazing time, these two weeks of celebration, energy and excitement along with looking back at an adventure of a year, looking forward to the new one that’s right around the corner,

With the fluffy slipper, candy canes, reindeer ears, Santa caps, Christmas decals, ginger bead cookies, apple pies, frosted cookies and the hot chocolate, everyone and everything is drenched in the holiday spirit.

To cut down on the excess spending and till look your best this season, I’ve come up with DIY accessory hacks,

The Christmas bauble earrings and The Candy Cane necklace, 

So for those of you who haven't seen the recent guest post I did on Urvee's blog (www.urvee.co.in) about my Christmas DIY accessory hacks,
Here you go:  


















Hope you you liked this!,
I'm planning on sharing some more DIY ideas, Let me know if you guys would like that in the comments below,
And don't forget to click on the FOLLOW button that I recently added
( I finally figured it out for those who asked )

Signing off:
Prerna 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment