Thursday 31 December 2015




HYPE it UP


Hey guys, 
It's the 31st evening here in Mumbai and I really wanted to thank each and every one of you who make it a point to check my blog out regularly,

Its you love and encouragement that drives me,
Also for those of you who have been dropping me mails about the missing "Follow" button on my blog, I finally figured it out, Its on the right hand side column >

I wanted to end this roller coaster of a year on a good note, rather with a great blog post,
I've been crushing on Jumpsuits and dungarees all year round,  they're just so effortlessly chic!

This unusual shade caught my eye and I love the whole casual vibe it gives, My Dior glasses are probably my favorite buy this year,
They go with everything and push everything up a notch,
I love the edginess the purple lips add but I haven't used them for the entire shoot to give you guys a distinct difference it can make to your entire look,
I personally like it with the bold purple lip colour but it looks great without  if that's more your thing.

I really hope you guys like this,
I'm wearing:
Dungarees: Koovs.com
Crop top: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Dior
Earrings: Jhumkewali 
Watch: Chanel
Shoes: New Look (both)

Shot by Anushka Tendolkar

Stay tuned for the New Year post that's coming up soon:
Until then,
Prerna Mehra
Xo















No comments:

Post a Comment